Responsible for the Content of this Website:
Profession and Admission to Practice:
Attorney-at-Law (Rechtsanwältin) and Certified Labor and Employment Law Specialist (Fachanwältin für Arbeitsrecht), admitted in Germany; member of the Berlin Chamber of Lawyers (Rechtsanwaltskammer Berlin), Littenstraße 9, D-10179 Berlin.
Applicable Professional Regulations:
BORA – Professional Code of Conduct for Lawyers (Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte)
BRAO – Federal Lawyers’ Code of Practice (Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung)
RVG – Act on the Regulation of Lawyers’ Fees (Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz)
FAO – Professional Code for Certified Specialists (Fachanwaltsordnung)
Professional Rules for Lawyers in the European Union
All these regulations can be obtained from the web site of the Federal German Chamber of Lawyers, following the header „Berufsregeln“: www.brak.de
VAT Identification Number:
Design & Programming:
We use our best efforts to ensure that accurate information is provided on this site, but do not guarantee such accuracy, and make no representations regarding the use or results of use of any materials on this site in terms of their accuracy, reliability or any other matter. Visitors to this site should thus not rely on any information posted on this site in any way. This holds true in particular with respect to the listed links for which content we cannot hold any responsibility. The offered information on this web site does also not represent legal advice.
© by uni_com at photocase.de
§ 1 Information Regarding the Processing of Personal Data
(1) In the following, information is provided regarding the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be obtained about you personally; for example, your name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Jacqueline Piran, Friedrichstr. 153a, D-10117 Berlin, email@example.com.
(3) When contacting us by email, we will store information provided by you (your email address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) in order to respond to your queries. Data which arises in this connection will be deleted by us after storage thereof is not required any longer, or we will limit the processing thereof if statutory retention duties exist.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding the personal data which concern you:
– Right to access,
– Right to rectification or deletion,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability. (2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of Personal Data when Visiting our Website
(1) If you use our website merely for informative purposes, we collect only such personal data which is transmitted to our server by your browser. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6(1)(1) lit. (f) of the GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Amount of data transmitted in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.